Meditalia plays a key role in the production of devices in the field of medical application, namely in the digestive endoscopy.
The devices produced by Meditalia are divided in “devices” and “accessories”.
- Polypectomy snares and mucosectomy snares, for the resection of polypoidal formations;
- Loop net for the retrieval of polypoidal formations after a resection and retrieval of foreign bodies;
- Endoscopic injection needle;
- Hemostasis clip applicator after bleeding in post-polypectomy;
- Stone extraction balloon in the biliary tract;
- Guide wires to facilitate the placement of the devices in the gastrointestinal tract;
- Retrieval foreign bodies forceps;
- Biopsy forceps;
- Retrieval basket used for the retrieval of polyps and foreign bodies;
- Multifunction catheter for simultaneous resection and retrieval of polyps and foreign bodies;
- Multi-action catheter for pancreatic necrosectomy ideal for simultaneous action of resection and retrieval.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL FORCEP – LEVIATHAN
GUIDE WIRE – HIDRA
POLYPECTOMY MULTIACTION CATHETER – DIANET
RETRIEVAL FORCEP – ITAKE
STONE EXTRACTION BALLOON CATHETER – MINIMIZE
MULTIACTION CATHETER FOR NECROSECTOMY – NECROLIT
Endoscopic Hemoclip – SICURA PLUS
Endoscopic Injection Needles – INJISION
BRAIDED POLYPECTOMY SNARE – HYBRIDA
Cold Polypectomy Snare – FREDDA
LOOP NET FOR RETRIEVAL – NETIS
SUPER STIFF MONOFILAMENT MUCOSECTOMY SNARE – VIPER
- Gastroscopic biteblock, used for facilitating the insertion of the devices during endoscopic procedures;
- Biodegradable biteblock for gastroscopy, used for facilitating the insertion of the devices during endoscopic procedures;
- Polyp traps used for the multiple suction of polyps in the colon during endoscopic procedures;
- Brushes used for the first cleaning of the bioptic canal, at the end of endoscopic procedures;
- Valves used for closing the bioptic canal air/water, after cleaning in order to keep ducts aseptic.